Kyrgyzstan officially the Kyrgyz Republic, is a country located in Central Asia. Landlocked and mountainous, Kyrgyzstan is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east. Its capital and largest city is Bishkek.
Kyrgyzstan is a member of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Eurasian Economic Community, the Collective Security Treaty Organization, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the Turkic Council, the TÜRKSOY community and the United Nations. Kyrgyzstan has stated its desire to join the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia. Kyrgyzstan is occasionally referred to as "the Switzerland of Central Asia".
Medical Universities providing MBBS degree are recognized by World Health Organization and also by the Medical Council of India. So, with this degree in India, you can sit for the screening test that is required to fetch a job in this field. Academic year of this course consists of two semesters, and the classes begin in the month of September. The module of the course follows the international standards. Medium of instruction of this course is in English, which helps the international students to a great deal. Students with this degree can apply for employments test in European Union and USA also.
Current education system is a multilevel system, which consists of the following three main types of education programs, the main purpose of which is the development of the student's aptitude, abilities and talents
- Special educational programs for infant preschool institutions
- Public programs, which have a purpose of development of general culture and intellect of a person, creation of a base for successful profession acquirement and obtaining of a qualification.
- Professional programs, providing gradual growth of professional level, preparation of qualified specialists.
Higher education is represented by academies, universities, institutes, higher colleges, etc. At present two systems of higher education are functioning in Kyrgyzstan: traditional permanent 5-year education system and multilevel system, providing three levels of higher education: incomplete higher education, basic higher education (bachelor degree and specialty) and complete higher education (master degree and specialty teaching).
- Admission by simple application, NO ENTRANCE, Easy student visa application process
- NO ENTRANCE | NO DONATION I LOW FEE
- Premier Universities and Ranked the Best in the country.
- International Degree: Recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India, FAIMER
- Entire education in English Medium.
- Recognized by International Association of Universities, Medical Council of over 180 countries
- High Quality Education.
- Only 10 students per class. Individual attention.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India
- The educational fees are very low due to subsidy by the Government.
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- International accredited universities and recognized degrees
- Medical degrees are recognized all over the world, by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Proven excellent academic standards
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Low Cost, High Demand, Limited Seats
- Duration of course after 10+2 standard in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years.
- International airport is only 4hrs away from India making it easy accessible from Delhi.