Location Services Associate Manager execute services in areas of responsibility for a small to moderate size location/across small number of smaller locations & may oversee the work of team members. Scope may include wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered at a location/across multiple locations. May include safety and security, workspace set-up, A/V, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support & other location services. Independently carry out routine tasks according to guidelines.
Operate independently to deliver a variety of specialist facility & building management services, on-site at a large location or across a moderate number of smaller locations, and is responsible for coordinating the work of a small workgroup (usually 3-6 people.) Service delivered includes asset mgmt., engineering, building & maintenance, cleaning, mail delivery, logistics and/or storage services, etc. May manage contracts and relationships with external vendors and/or commodities.
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture’s Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations
- Manage and ensure consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, recruiting and performance management within area of responsibility and in accordance with local legislations and rules
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management, logistics, courier service, reprographics, or other location services.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May support the day to day management of a Workplace Solutions commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location.
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May provide support related to on-site catering and organize events (internal and external).
- May manage travels and hotel reservations.
- May manage operations of communication center/switchboard on a daily basis.
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines.
- May manage ARIM (Accenture Records & Information Management) responsibilities Archiving, Storing and Safeguarding all the documentation generated in the course of executing the Projects carried out by Accenture.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Education||Masters in Computers|
|Last Date||22 Feb 2016|